We are dedicated to ensuring that you have a fun experience with us so please review our legal requirements, terms and conditions, our privacy and refunds policy below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing online through the “Raffled” platform located at www.raffled.com.au (“the Website“) you (“the Customer“) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You may register for, or subscribe to, our Services available to you on our website www.raffled.com.au
- When registering for or Subscribing to our Services you must provide accurate and true information. In the event of any change in the information you provided upon your registration or subscription, you agree to promptly inform us to ensure that you will receive our emails.
- Your registration for, or subscription to, one or more Services will be effective upon successful completion of the registration or subscription process.
- You may terminate your registration for, or subscription to, the Website or the Services at any time at your sole discretion, also without a reason, by sending an email to email@example.com. We will confirm to you the cancellation of your registration or subscription.
- Small Businesses advertised on Raffled’s Members Only Exclusive page also have the right to terminate their services offered to Raffled’s customers at any given time, with no reason by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers shall be allowed to sign up to our Members Only Exclusive Community or register their Small Business through the links provided by the website and social media platforms, IF Customers agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions; Small Business comply with our business guidelines; and Customers purchase the package from the official links.
- Customers MUST live in Australia. External purchases to Australia are NOT permitted.
- The Customer MUST be 18 years of age or older at the time of purchasing a subscription package to be eligible to join the Members Only Exclusive page. Customers are required to purchase a package which is a once off payment via the official links which shall then automatically place them into the Contest. Details of the packages can be found on the official website www.raffled.com.au.
- The Customers will have to purchase either a Basic, Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum subscription package via https://www.raffled.com.au/ or links via our social media platforms which will automatically place them into the Draw.
- The Customer consents to being contacted by a representative on the day of the Draw if they’re a winner.
- The announcement of winners will also be broadcast live on all our social media platforms. Winners will be published online on the day of the Draw via our social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram; and published on our website at www.raffled.com.au
- All items involved in the Contest to be given away as a promotional gift are the property of Raffled. The purpose of this promotion is to bring awareness to the Raffled Brand and other Small Business Brands as advertised. Raffled neither sells raffle tickets nor any tickets specifically to win these prizes. These prizes are strictly a Free Promotional Giveaway, which can be won by any person that purchases a package via our website or any official link, thereby becoming a Customer of Raffled.
- Raffled entirely funds all of their promotions. Everything associated with their promotion is funded by Raffled.
- The Customer represents and warrants that it shall not contact any affiliate, employee, sponsor or partner of Raffled in order to manipulate the Contest results.
- DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a subscription package, participants waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out of pocket costs incurred to enter. By signing up for our Members Only exclusive community, the participant agrees that his/her name and image may be used for promotional purposes.
- In the event the Contest is compromised by non-authorised human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Raffled, that corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Raffled reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest.
Raffled has developed this Privacy Statement to explain how we may collect, retain, process, share and transfer your Personal Data when you visit our Site or use our Services. This Privacy Statement applies to your Personal Data when you visit our Site or use our Services only, and does not apply to other online websites or services that we do not own or control.
This Privacy Statement is designed to help you obtain information about our privacy practices and to help you understand your privacy choices when you use our Site and Services. Please note that our Service offerings are only applicable to Australia.
Please contact us if you have questions about our privacy practices that are not addressed in this Privacy Statement. email@example.com.
“Collect” means gather, acquire or obtain by a lawful and fair means, information in circumstances where the individual is identifiable or identified.
“Express Consent Consequences” includes the fact that that we will not be accountable under the Privacy Act and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act in the event that you provide consent to the disclosure of your Personal Information by us to an overseas recipient and the overseas recipient handles your Personal information in breach of the Privacy Act.
“Expressly Informed” means the circumstance where we have provided you with a clear statement (either verbal or in writing) of the Express Consent Consequences.
“Personal Information” means information that is not Sensitive Information, including information or an opinion (whether information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion. This includes, but is not limited to, an individual’s first name, last name, email address, phone number, password and address.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WHILE POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Images that you share on social media (not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter) that relate to the promotions put forward by Raffled, will be collected by and/or shared on Raffled social media platforms. This is to the discretion of Raffled.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal information provided will be used to fulfil your requests for services, improve our services and contact you.
By providing us your e-mail address, you consent to us using the e-mail address to send you our website and services related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also agree that we may send notifications of activity on our website to the e-mail address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your e-mail address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to our features, or other information. If you do not want to receive optional e-mail messages, you may modify your settings to opt out.
It is to the discretion of Raffle, that for any reason or no reason at all, we reserve the right to remove any content or messages, if we believe that such action is necessary (a) to conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce this policy, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our website; or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the website, our users, or others.
WHY DO WE RETAIN PERSONAL DATA?
We retain Personal Data to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations and for our business purposes. We may retain Personal Data for longer periods than required by law if it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law. If your Account is closed, we may take steps to mask Personal Data and other information, but we reserve our ability to retain and access the data for so long as required to comply with applicable laws. We will continue to use and disclose such Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
CAN CHILDREN USE OUR SERVICES?
The Sites and Services are not directed to participants under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information, including Personal Data, from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use our Sites and Services. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 18 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Opt Out” means an individual’s expressed request not to receive further Direct Marketing communications.
“Primary Purpose” is the main reason for the Collection of any Personal Information.
“Reasonable Expectation” means a reasonable individual’s expectation that their personal information might be Used or Disclosed for the relevant purpose.
“Secondary Purpose” means a purpose of Use or Disclosure other than a Primary Purpose.
“Sensitive Information” is given its meaning in section 6(1) of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
“Use” means the handling of Personal Information by our Company.
PHISHING OR FALSE EMAILS
If you receive an unsolicited email that appears to be from us or one of our members that requests personal data (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your account or other personal information by clicking on a link, that email was likely to have been sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information, sometimes referred to as a “phisher” or “spoofer.” We do not ask for this type of information in an email. Do not provide the information or click on the link. Please contact us on the contact details provided on the website if you get an email like this.
Continued use of our website and Service, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
The policy constitutes a part of the user terms. We have taken utmost care to avoid any inconsistency or conflict of this policy with any other terms, agreements or guidelines available on our website. In case there exists a conflict, we request you to kindly contact us for the final provision and interpretation.
Contact us if you have any questions or queries about any of the above information: email@example.com
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY
Only valid payment methods acceptable to Raffled may be used to purchase a Subscription or Service.
If your credit card or account cannot be verified, or is invalid, or is not otherwise acceptable, your purchase may be suspended or cancelled automatically.
Taxes will be shown as GST separately when making a purchase, which may be caused by several factors, including variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates.
A Tax Invoice will automatically be emailed to your nominated email address once a purchase has been made.
You may ask for a refund on your Subscription purchase at any time if you feel you are not satisfied with Raffled’s service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small Businesses advertised on Raffled’s Members Only Exclusive page also have the right to request a termination of their services offered to Raffled’s customers if they’re not 100% satisfied or deem the service as unecessary.